I don't know that Buzzy Mag's fiction has been reviewed anywhere as yet, but the comments that have been posted on the web site about my story have been very heartening:
Phil Einhorn: Will we be be seeing more of Doncard? It appears he just got this new job:) Honestly, I enjoyed the story and feel it is an introduction to life in Magtown. I liked it.
T. Glenn Bane: I love hard boiled cop dramas. You have hit a neo-noir/pulp vibe that I enjoy. Good Stuff.
John Thiel: A good picture of magic oozing loose.
Yolanda Rose: The take on autism is nice. Reminds me of an old classic SF novel where the Earth was coming out of a dampening field and intelligence gets raised so that many animals became sentient and very low functioning retarded people became geniuses.
Theresa Bane: This was a really enjoyable read. you really captured that cop drama. Wonderfully written and I hope to see more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment