Friday, April 13, 2012
Ah-choo!
I spent Monday doing some serious spring cleaning at the cabin we own near Cedar Creek Lake - about 120 miles from here - and I stirred up a lot of dust. I was practically incapacitated Tuesday and Wednesday by an allergy attack. I left work after a half day Wednesday. I'm better now, and back to the normal East Texas spring allergy attack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment