Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stalled

I began a new story a few days ago and typed up about seven pages of "Yankee Puja" when my carpal tunnel flared up real bad. It already was on the upswing, but the pace I set as I typed up the story really aggravated it, and I knew I had overdone it when my left thumb went paralyzed. Not numb, paralyzed, I couldn't move it. The application of a cold pack relieved the problem quickly, but I haven't typed anything for a few days.

I've ordered ten copies of "Zombie Writing" so I can take them to ConDFW this weekend, and they should arrive by the end of the day Thursday, according to the UPS tracking system. The folks from Yard Dog Press will be there selling copies of "Music for Four Hands", and Zane Melder with Edge Books will be there with copies of "Fantastic Texas" and "Texas & Other Planets".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...