Saturday, February 11, 2012

ArmadilloCon 34


I have been invited to be a program participant at ArmadilloCon 34, to be held
July 27-29, 2012 at the Renaissance Hotel in Austin, Texas. It is in the same hotel as last year, but a month earlier than in 2011.

I have replied with my acceptance. I went to my first ArmadilloCon in 2004, then because of a conflict with my job schedule I couldn't go back until 2007. I've been a program participant since then.

By way of promotion, here's a little description from their email:

"ArmadilloCon is a long-running science fiction convention that covers a
wide spectrum of interests, with a particular emphasis on literature. This
year's guest lineup features Guest of Honor Anne Bishop, Editor Guest Liz
Gorinsky, Fan Guest Bill Parker, Toastmaster A. Lee Martinez, and Special
Guest Chloe Neill. The con will have readings, panel discussions, a
writers' workshop, autographings, gaming, an art show, filk, and more."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...