Sunday, July 03, 2011

This and that

A few posts ago I mentioned that two stories in Issue No. 6 of GUD earned Honorable Mentions in the “The Year’s Best Science Fiction 28th Annual Collection” published by St. Martin’s Griffin and edited by Gardner Dozois, forthcoming July 5, 2011, my story “Dispatches from The Troubles” and “What Happens in Vegas” by Caroline Yoachim.

I posted that info on the GUD Facebook page. Steven Dines noted that his story "Lost Lying on Your Back" made the HM mention list in Ellen Datlow's annual best horror anthology. That story was published in GUD No. 5. Congrats!

I've noticed a number of Facebook friends citing their HMs.

I went to the local Hastings book store today and ordered the anthology. It probably won't take long for it to arrive.

When I proofed the galley of "Music for Four Hands", it had a date of Sept. 1, 2011, so I assume that will be the publication date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...