Monday, April 11, 2011

New collection, new story, new cover

Got confirmation that the publisher got my latest collection I'm trying to peddle. The title - for now - is "Bend it Like Bradbury". Title says pretty much where I'm coming from. Had a little interaction with artist for the cover of "Music for Four Hands". I had floated a suggestion for the design - they (meaning the artist and the publisher) thought it was too busy, they came up with another idea, and I have no objection. Although I got off to a 1,200 word start a few days ago with "Going After Bozo", I decided today to set off on "Davis Ex Machina", and banged out 3,200 words this afternoon and evening. They are both in my so-called Rebuild series. "Davis" is probably 3/4ths done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...