Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SFWA Bulletin arrives


The latest issue of the SFWA Bulletin arrived in the mail, dubbed Winter 2011. The cover was hardly mangled (I've gotten copies in the past where the cover was torn to shreds.) The artwork is really good, I took a minute to scan it and give it a little exposure here. It's by an artist named Kevin Ward. Good job!


John Teehan is the production manager, and he put an ad on Page 35 for his Merry Blacksmith Press. I must admit, it is a good line-up of books so far, and I'm grateful for the exposure for "Texas & Other Planets".
I anticipate getting the contract for "Music for Four Hands" from Yard Dog Press soon. That's the chapbook of four collaborations between myself and Ed Morris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...