Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nice day of it

I had a nice day at Prospero's books on Saturday. It's a small independent book store in a store front in downtown Marshall. It's very nicely decorated, and a group of local people gathered to play folk music, so the atmosphere was wonderful.

It had the least foot traffic of any store I have visited, so that effected the number of sales I made, but then, I had - by far -the highest ratio of sales to people I have ever seen, so I'm very happy. The owner, Don Falke, is a nice guy and it was a pleasure to meet him.

A fellow came by from a local television station and interviewed me for five minutes; here is the result: http://mars-hall.tv/videos/72/propero's-author-lon-antonelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...