Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oww, my head

As I believe I mentioned sometime earlier, a hailstorm April 9 did in our roof. The work crew arrived on Tuesday and have been pounding ever since. Patricia did not get a call to sub yesterday and the noise nearly drove her bonkers.

Someone left a door open yesterday and the girls made a dash for it. Patricia had to work hard to get them back inside. Today she did get to work at the high school. I knocked off after lunch and was home by 1:30, to the girls have some company. I feel better being here. So do they.

Watched "The Goode Family" last night. I liked it, Patricia thought it was stupid. Well, that's why we have two DirecTV receivers at the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...