Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
Hi Lou,
ReplyDeleteThis is Sam. We met at ConDFW on Saturday and briefly discussed East Texas, Cherokees, and such. I was the guy from Hawkins. :)
It was great chatting with you and your panel on breaking into fiction was very entertaining (and useful too!)
I'll definitely be checking out some of your online short fiction you have on the sidebar. Is there one you'd prefer me to start with?
Later,
-Sam
http://nikwdhmos.livejournal.com/
Well, they are all masterpieces (ha ha) but "Big Girl" is set in East Texas, so you might get a kick out of that one if you read it first.
ReplyDelete