Friday, April 18, 2008

Thanks!

My rate of posting has slowed somewhat, as I am rushing to meet my goal of having a book completed by the time of the Nebula weekend.

As I noted previously, I published my story on Ardath Mayhar in my paper last Sunday. I sent a clipping to her, and she emailed me a few days ago.

She was very pleased with the story and said it was very accurate, "You came nearer writing a flawless interview than any reporter I have encountered so far."

"I hope to see you next week in Austin," she continued. "Thank you
for the nice write-up."

The Nacogdoches paper should be running the story this Sunday. Ardath said they sent someone oit to take their own photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...