Sunday, August 19, 2007

Writing to Publish chat

I will be the guest Monday night, August 21, for a chat with the Writing 2 Publish group:

http://www.cuebon.com/ewriters/index.html

It will be held at 7 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.

They describe themselves as a "critique group dedicated to helping fiction writers develop their talents and get published. This site showcases the work of our members, and serves to assist all writers in improving their skills."

They meet live every Monday night on AOL online, but once a month have a special topic or speaker, and I will be there tomorrow night. Stop on by.

I finished the first draft of "Ed Sullivan Show Magic" last night and now I'm tweaking the story. This follows in the story arc that's started with "The Witch of Waxahachie". I think as a result of this story I may have what may become the title of the book which is evolving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...