Wednesday, January 19, 2005

What's Floating Out There...

After working all weekend to get caught up on submissions, I think as of today I have 20 spinning around. I got two back yesterday from Sheila Williams at Asimov's. I haven't seen today's mail.

I sent one off to ASIM, and also asked if the publication of "The Cast Iron Dybbuk" is on track. Zara Baxter said the editor for that issue (ASIM uses different editors for different issues) should be getting things together in March for that June issue.

I've gotten 2,400 words written since Saturday on a completely new story. I also did a major rewrite on an old one called "The Queen of Guilty Pleasures".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...