Wednesday, December 26, 2018
A useful idea
I understand that in some countries today - the day after Christmas - is called Boxing Day. I have no familiarity with the tradition, but it sounds like a great idea. Gather with family members one day and be superficially polite, and then the next day, square off for pugilistic confrontations to relieve the stress and work off the grievances accumulated the day before. Brilliant! We should do that in the U.S., we'd probably be all less neurotic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment