Monday, September 03, 2018

A spontaneous utterance

You know the old saying, don't wait until the eulogy to say something good about someone.

I just wanted to say that Selina Rosen is one of the best examples of humanity I know - friendly, helpful, caring, level-headed, hard working, and long suffering. Her enthusiasm for life is contagious. She's fun and just one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people I know. The only people who don't like her are those who haven't met her.

The Talmud says that only 36 truly righteous people are living among us at any given time; they are anonymous, and it is for their sake alone that the world is not destroyed.

They may be anonymous, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet Selina is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...