Sunday, March 04, 2018

On the mend

I started taking antibiotics Thursday, and this morning I'm feeling better. I was walking around with a sinus infection for a few weeks. As I said before, I am usually able to recover from a cold or flu, but the stress caused by the circulation management problem at the newspaper probably cratered my immune system.

The biggest symptom that something was wrong was how I would run out of stamina by like 5 p.m. I'm not usually exhausted by the time I get home from the office. But I didn't have the energy to do anything in the evening. I assumed that was because of the energy my body was utilizing fighting the infection.

Overall I think I'm still pretty healthy - for an old fart of 61 - and I'm getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...