Friday, January 19, 2018

Ah-choo!

It's been a busy month and a half. In addition to my normal job duties, I had to deal with the disruptions caused by the three-holiday season of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's
Plus added in this year were a myriad of activities related to the purchase of the newspaper. The agreement was finalized Jan. 1 but the chores continue. For example, we still don't a provider to process our credit card transactions.
Plus I've had upper respiratory problems since Christmas. So have many of you, I'm sure. I carry a can of saline nasal mist in my briefcase.
But we're getting through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...