Congratulations to Harry Turtledove for winning the Dragon Award for Alternate History.
He is the Dean of Alternate History, and the recognition is well deserved. I am honored to have been a finalist this year and included in such esteemed company
Just to show you how good an author Harry Turtledove is - bearing in mind that I don't read much original fiction these days as I am so busy writing - even I bought and enjoyed "Bombs Away".
It's hard to feel bad losing to a book you loved yourself.
Again, congrats Harry! You are the King!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...

No comments:
Post a Comment