Saturday, February 01, 2014

Next book signing

I am traveling an hour to Longview, Texas, for a signing today starting at 1 p.m. This will be at another branch of Hastings Entertainment. Longview is much larger than Mount Pleasant (80,000 vs. 17,000 population). Longview is the second-largest city in this part of Texas, after Tyler. I recall my book signing for "Fantastic Texas" in 2010 went pretty well there.

The Longview News-Journal was nice enough to include the signing in its weekly calendar listing. They also included a News Brief in their Local News section of their web site.

Next Saturday, Feb. 8, I will be back home for a signing at the Mount Pleasant Library. Then I think I'll take a break before heading off to ConDFW in Dallas Feb. 21-23.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...