Monday, June 24, 2013

New members

Had some conversations over the weekend just past with some fellow writers, looks like I recruited two new members for SASS, the Society for the Advancement of Speculative Storytelling, the writers' group I've helped organize. Some very positive chats with these people as well as others, pleasant interactions.

SASS has its own web site, if you want to check it out

Otherwise, the only other thing I did writing-related was place a bid and win a external floppy disk drive. I have a bunch of floppy disks I used as back-ups for stories eight years and longer ago, and I need to access them for my next book project. I got one on eBay for $14.01, it should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...