Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hall of Fame

Rockland High School logo
Got a nice piece of news in the mail yesterday, a letter from my old high school:

---


Dear Louis,

It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been unanimously selected for induction into the Rockland High School Academic Hall of Fame. Your achievements are truly noteworthy and are a source of inspiration and motivation for the current Rockland youth.

The induction ceremony will be held at the spring Underclassmen Academic Awards Banquet on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. at the Emerald Room in Abington, MA. You and your family are welcome to share in the festivities and join us for dinner.

Susan Patton
Hall of Fame Committee

---

I'll make plans to attend. The last time I was back in my hometown was Nov. 2010, for my 35th high school reunion.

1 comment:

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...