Sunday, November 04, 2012

Some creds for Daily Science Fiction

After the world science fiction convention is held, the actual tally of nominations is released. I read that in the Best Best Semiprozine category - with 362 ballots cast -  Daily Science Fiction  got 5.25% of the nominations with 19 votes. That ranked it 12th (the cutoff for the actual ballot is the top five). The cutoff was at 44 nominations. I expect it will do better next year. I am a member of Lone Star Con and I will certainly be voting for them.

In a kind of related observation, on the SFWA web site, on the forum where stories are posted for embers to read, my two Daily Science Fiction stories - "Great White Ship" and "Double Exposure" - rank 8th and 12, respectively, in most views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...