People who know me know I am a great fan of Bic orange fine points. Problem is, they haven't been sold in the U.S. since 1995. But a few years ago I ordered 20 black pens from a British technical supply company that was willing to sell them. I added them to my collection old original American pens (I still have four old versions of the pen that still work, they can be distinguished by the fact they have an air hole mid-way up the barrel.
Last year I picked up a dozen pens in a pack - four blacks, four reds and four blues - from a seller based in South Korea. That gave me the three basic colors of black and blue and red.
UT Bic also makes a green ink pen. Problem is their distribution seems to the most restricted of all.
But last month I did a Google search and found a stationery store in Ireland - D&L Stationery in Tiperarry - that would sell and ship me the pens. Today I got the mailing tube with the 20 green pens inside.
I've committed to send Rhonda Eudaly a pen so she also has a complete set. She's actually a pen maven, I just happen to like this one type.
Upcoming Short Story Publications
Lou Antonelli fiction archived online
- "Double Exposure" - Daily Science Fiction
- "Great White Ship" - Daily Science Fiction
- "The Centurion and the Rainman" - Buzzy Mag
- "The Goddess of Bleecker Street" - Kalkion
- "Irredenta" - World SF Blog
- "Ghost Writer" - Flashes in the Dark
- "Avatar" - Darker Matter
- "Black Hats and Blackberrys" Bewildering Stories
- "Pen Pal" - Revolution SF
- "I Got You" - Bewildering Stories
- "Big Girl" - Ultraverse
- "S.P.P.A.M." - Bewildering Stories
- "Silence is Golden" - Revolution SF
- "Fermi's Fraternity" - Planetary Stories
- "The Rocket-Powered Cat" - Revolution SF
- "Video Killed the Radio Star" - Apehelion
- "Silvern" - Revolution SF
- "Texas & Other Planets" - Missions Unknown
- "Texas & Other Planets" - Jayme Blaschke's Gibberish
- "Texas & Other Planets" - Amazon
- "Dispatches from The Troubles" - SF Revu
- "Dispatches from The Troubles" - SF Site
- "Fantastic Texas" - Serial Distractions
- "Fantastic Texas" - Tangent Online
- "Professor Malakoff's Amazing Ethereal Telegraph" - Tangent online
- "The Witch of Waxahachie' - April 2008 - SF Signal
- "The Witch of Waxahachie" - April 2008 - Spiral Galaxy
Science Fiction Web Resources
Science Fiction online e-zines
- Rejoining Mensa
- "Hearts Made of Stone" again
- "Hearts Made of Stone"
- "The Way of the Heretic"
- Second great review in two days
- An appreciation for "Great White Ship"
- Review for Science Fiction Trails No. 8
- "The Shining Crescent"
- The arrival of the green
- Latest story
- Latest acceptance
- Some stats
- Science Fiction Trails double-play
- The Society for the Advancement of Speculative Sto...
- Close, but no cigar
- No way to treat a lady
- Eat more chikin'
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2011 (194)
- ► 2010 (184)
- ► 2009 (190)
- ► 2008 (150)
- ► 2007 (77)
- ► 2006 (100)
- ► 2005 (131)
The content of this web site is subject to the following creative commons license: Click here for the fine print