Monday, April 02, 2012

Latest tale

My original plan for today, to do some roof repair at our cabin, came a cropper when the car died in the garage. I called the wrecker; still haven't got a verdict. Since I was stuck at home, I decided to put the time to good use. I banged out a flash, "The Relic", that came in at 995 words, and dropped it Uncle Stan's lap at Analog for consideration for Probability Zero. That's the 102nd story I've written.

Got a copy of Space & Time magazine in the mail. I had forgotten they agreed to finish out any subscriptions for Realms of Fantasy. Pretty smart move, actually, I don't think I've ever seen the magazine. I will give it a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...