It was good to see the publication of "The Centurion and the Rainman" at Buzzy Mag this week. I'm waiting to see when Daily Science Fiction schedules the two stories they have bought from me.
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Progress report
No new fiction writing done this week, I've had all my free time taken up with spring-related projects both at home and work. I still have ten stories sitting around in slush piles out there. I also have what I think is a particularly good set of story ideas hanging on the bulletin board.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment