Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Good news

I got my payment in the mail today from BuzzyMag for "The Centurion and the Rainman". They're very professional, the story isn't slated to be published until sometime next year, and they pay pro rates, by the SFWA's standard - five cents a word. Mucho gracias!

It looks like I will meet my goal of having eleven stories published by the end of the year. David and Mary Gray plan to publish a holiday-themed story, "Rockets and Reindeer" in 4 Star Stories' Winter issue. Bewildering Stories is slated to publish "Tell Gilgamesh I'm Sorry" on Dec. 12. And Chris Garcia says he working hard on Drink Tank 300 and it should be out soon. It will feature "The Quantum Gunman", the story I wrote on my portable typewriter in the gallery of the hotel during FenCon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...