Sunday, March 20, 2011

New ezine ready to launch

The husband and wife team of David and Mary Gray are launching a new ezine, 4 Star Stories, with plans for it to be on-line by the end of this weekend. I have met David and Mary many times, they live in the Dallas area. They told me at ConDFW in February of their plans. I told them I thought it was a great idea, and I sent them a story. "Meet Me at the Grassy Knoll" will be in their first issue.

"Grassy Knoll" solves the riddle of whether there was a second gunman at the Kennedy assassination, and who that gunman was. It's actually rather snarky. I think you will like it. I will post when the story is actually published.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...