Monday, February 07, 2011

Expanded ISFDB

Whoever maintains the Internet Speculative Fiction Data Base - usually referred to as the ISFDB - updated my info recently and considerably expanded my entry. They added "Texas & Other Planets", and under short stories, listed all the stories that were reprinted in "Texas & Other Planets" as well as "Fantastic Texas".

Got the contract and ancillary documents in the mail to Ed Morris for "Music for Four Hands".

Updated my submissions log and sent off a half dozen older stories to some smaller markets. I'm trying to make room for some of the newer stuff that is coming along.

I put "Passport to Pleasantville" in standard manuscript format in preparation for last read-through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...