Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Upcoming interview

Author Tracy Morris does a weekly interview on her blog, "Rambling Roses, Purple Prose and other Asinine Alliteration: Confessions of a Sanguine Mind". She asked me to be her next subject, and the interview will be published on Jan. 11. I returned the answers to her questions yesterday and she's made a note of my upcoming interview.

On a personal note, with the holiday entertaining season over, the battle against my weight and blood glucose resumes. My blood sugar reading this afternoon AFTER lunch was 92 - that's very positive. One last hurdle to overcome - the temptations of my birthday Thursday, when I turn 54.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...