Monday, November 15, 2010

SFWA handbook


I got my copy of the 2010 edition of the SFWA handbook in the mail today. I've never had one of these handbooks before. It looks to be a great reference source, and I plan to plunder its wealth of information, especially with "Texas and Other Planets" being published. I've learned some things from hard experience with "Fantastic Texas", but there are still tips in the handbook I see can be useful.


I will be traveling over the Thanksgiving holiday, so this looks like a great book to take on the plane and train.
The handbook was produced by John Teehan at Merry Blacksmith Press, who's also publishing "Texas and Other Planets".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...