Saturday, October 30, 2010

Missed opportunity

Wouldn't you know it? I received an invitation to attend the Pineywoods Book Festival in Nacogdoches on November 27 - and I will be out of town that day for my high school 35th reunion in Rockland, Massachusetts.

I was going to have a book signing at the Hastings in Nacogdoches last Memorial Day weekend, but I had to cancel because of the death of my father-in-law. So I've never made it to Nacogdoches. Right now I feel I might as well wait to go to Nacogdoches until "Texas and Other Planets" is published and have a singing for that and "Fantastic Texas" together.

1 comment:

  1. That part of Texas and Stephen F. Austin University are nice places, lots of trees!

    ReplyDelete

Armadillocon is coming up August 4-6.

Here is my schedule: Fr1700BF Writing Golden Age Fiction Today Fri 5:00 PM-6:00 PM Ballroom F L. Antonelli, A. Porter*, J. Reasoner, A. ...