Monday, September 28, 2009

Back in the groove

Sat down and got back in the swing of things last night with the fiction writing, banged out a little 700-word flash. I had an idea that worked out to just that length, and I think I said as much as needed to be said. Nice way to get back in the saddle. I don't think I've written anything original since before ArmadillonCon.

Had the day off, spent time doing a few chores around the house. While puttering in the storage shed I found the original of my father's discharge from the Italian Army in 1952. It includes vital information on his birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...