Saturday, May 09, 2009

Upcoming article

Got an email from Mark Kreighbaum - the editor of the SFWA Bulletin - a few days ago. He said they want to use my interview with Tom Doherty in the Bulletin's June/July issue.

Last fall I had an interview with Doherty in conjunction with the Tor.com web site. I wrote an article for the entertainment page of my newspaper. I had enough notes that I worked up a second story, focusing on Doherty's observations on the changes and future of the publishing industry.

Kreighbaum asked for my address so he could send a contract. I suppose this is a story I'll get paid for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...