Thursday, May 07, 2009

"Tango" nears completion

With the work done on my end for the "Fantastic Texas" collection, I've gone back and started on new stories again. The collaboration with Brad Sinor, "Blue Tango", was completely sidetracked, but I got back to it, sent it back to Brad, and now it's back to me for final proofing.

Looking forward to SoonerCon, now in less than a month. Eric Flint had to drop out as GOH because of his heart by-pass operation. I sent him a get-well card last week.

Adrian Simmons has sent in the list of questions for the third annual "Ones to Watch" series. I'll have to work on those shortly.

OK, the video for today is one of the most different versions of "Blue Tango".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...