Friday, April 10, 2009

Aww, hail!


Nasty storm blew through town last night, and dropped golf-ball sized hail on the house. I had to run outside and pull my car in the garage while getting my brains knocked out. I normally park in front because we have a semi-circular driveway. I like to pull in and drive out, and also parking there keeps people from using it as a turnaround (we're on a fairly busy street).

Took a picture of the hail with a ruler and a silver dollar for comparison.

Howard wrote and said he's working on the introduction to the collection. I'm working on my story intros and edits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...