Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Brilliant? Twice? Me?

You may have noticed the adjective "brillant" was used in the evaluation of "The Silver Dollar Saucer" by the slushgods of Ray Gun Revival. This was the second time in a week I caught that word being used of me, which is pretty startling, I must say. Just recently I saw that the cyberpunk magazine Neometropolis has added a link to this blog on its web site. Ed Morris and I had a collaboration published there in Dec. 2006, "Eva". In introducing my link, editor John Jacobs said I'm "Another brilliant mind in the sci-fi community and Neometropolis veteran."
Huh? Me? Shee-yit. I'm just an old-fashioned pulp writer. Still, it's always nice to get ego-boos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...