Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mayhar story

Well, I published my story on Ardath Mayhar in Sunday's paper. It came in at over 1,200 words and was the only story on the Entertainment page. I've already sent a copy to Bobbie Goodrich, the managing editor at the Nacogdoches Sentinel. She loved it and plans to run it next Sunday.

I will offer the story through the Associated Press and if they pick it up, it will be available to papers throughout the state.

Plans are firming up for the trip to Austin the weekend after next for the Nebula weekend.

I'm hitting the keyboard hard and fast to finish up a novel that I want to have complete before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...