Sunday, August 26, 2007

Latest in the writing

I got a start this week on my next story in the story arc that began with "The Witch of Waxahachie". I've gotten down about 3,300 words for "Holley with an E", which is the story where we finally get to meet Republic of Texas President Charles Hardin Holley.

Got good news today - Eric Flint sent the contract for "The Witch of Waxahachie". I saved it, read it, and approved it in a couple of hours. The terms are the same as he told me in Tulsa - it's slated to run next April.

Not much else to report. The health is doing fine - I'm consistently getting blood pressure readings in the Pre-Hypertenson range, which is a great improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...