Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Now for Archon

Well, this is going to be an interesting week. I started a new job today as the manging editor of a small daily newspaper. For the time being I have a 45-minute commute, but the wife and I will be moving to the city by the end of the year.

It's nice to have both a change of pace and locale. The largest motivation for the change was pay, of course, but there are always other considerations.

I have to take Friday off because I already committed to attend Archon/NASFIC in St. Louis. Like I said, it will be an interesting week. This will be the first time I've attended a national convention.

Oh, here's my panels at Archon:

Fri, 10:00am GC - Ballroom A Is There Room in an SF Universe for God?

Fri, Noon HI - Ballroom B Laugh It Up, Fuzzball

Fri, 1:00pm HI - Ballroom B What do Aliens Mean in Popular Culture?

Fri, 8:00pm GC - Marquette A Far Out Physics

Sat, 10:00am GC - Ballroom D6 Lost and Forgotten Writers from the Pulp Fiction Era

Sat, Noon GC - Marquette A Knowing When to Stop Writing

Sat, 4:00pm HI - Exec 3 (Reading) Lou Antonelli

Sun, 10:00am GC - Marquette A Promoting Your Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...