Monday, April 03, 2006

Apology

Well, using April Fool's as an excuse to unload on Richard Horton with that language was a mistake as well as a misjudgement, so I apologize. We subsequenly had a free and frank exchange (to use the language of formal diplomacy) and I think we understand each other better. That's not to say we agree, but we're also not throwing knives at each other.

The Internet is really useless as a communication tool because it makes it TOO easy, and gives everyone equal access - which, if you have a realist appraisal of human nature and the human heart, is a big mistake.

Next time I feel like venting my spleen, I'll write a letter - and then eat it in a salad later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...