Tuesday, February 14, 2006

"Rocket" flies again

In case anyone out there in the great blogosphere hasn't read the story yet - or for those of you who want to read it again - I've posted "A Rocket for the Republic" on my web site:

http://www.cedarhillsentinel.com/default.asp

I went back and read my contract just to be be sure I wasn't breaking any agreement by electronically republishing the story, but it looks like I'm in the clear. The electronic rights only extend for the month the magazine was on the newsstands. Just to be sure, I emailed Sheila Williams to double-check, but she confirmed what I supposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...