Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ambiguous Header

The folks at Lenox Ave. e-mailed back. Turns out, they did get my story, but the auto-responder message was ambiguous, which is what confused me. They said they would revise the message. Anyway, the story's in.

"Business as Usual" is done and will go in the mail tomorrow to Sheila at Asimov's.

According to my log, I have 27 stories out at 24 different venues. I'm ready to drop one story, which has been out since October 2004. Magazine must be dead.

I'm ready to get back to "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes". I've given this story special attention. It's alternate history, which is always a hard sell. But I like it myself. It's time to finish it off and send it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...