Sunday, May 05, 2019

I don't necessarily believe in palmistry, but there's been two times in my life I was at some function and I let someone read my palm.

They both said the same thing, based on the fact my life line goes all the way around my wrist - twice.

That I would live to be very, very old.

One looked and blurted out, "Oh my God, you'll live to the oldest man in the world!."

The other said that despite my longevity, I'll be sick all my life because there are a number of breaks in my life lines. And back in 2000 I was diagnosed with diabetes and I've been fighting that since then.

Just thought I'd pass that along, for curiosity's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...