Friday, December 22, 2017

Thanks for your patience

I need to apologize for not posting very much in recent weeks, but the combination of the traditional holiday season from Thanksgiving to Christmas - and the subsequent loss of working time - plus some personal end-of-the-year activities has combined to cause me to neglect my fan base.

I've also been pretty sick with the usual cold/sinusitis which seems to hit this time of the year. Many days it's all I can do to stagger home after work, and I haven't had the strength to do anything in the evening.

But my office is now closed on a holiday break until Jan 2, so I plan and hope to get better health-wise and caught-up work-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...