Sunday, September 16, 2012
We have handouts!
I burned up an ink cartridge, but it was worth it today as I prepared the first piece of hand-out literature for SASS, a tri-fold which will be available at FenCon. I printed 55 of them, with two dozen each going out in Monday's mail to Shedrick and Mike, and a few others to individuals who have expressed an interest or curiosity in SASS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?
By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...
-
Comments made so far about my story "Watch What Happens" at Fiction on the Web: "I enjoyed this story very much, nice to g...
-
The deadline for The Hugo Awards nominations is March 10. My story, "On a Spiritual Plain", which was published in issue No. 2 of ...
-
Young Adult Literature Review is getting ready to publish their next issue - scheduled for May 1st - and I have to send them a biography tod...
No comments:
Post a Comment