Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Honorable Mention



Thanks to Amazon I learned today that I made the list of Honorable Mention stories for 2010 printed at the back of 2011 edition of "The Year's Best Science Fiction 28th Annual Collection", published by St. Martin's Griffin. This is the annual anthology put together by Gardner Dozois. I had one of two stories stories cited from GUD's issue No. 6 (Summer 2010). In addition to "Dispatches from The Troubles", Caroline Yoachim was cited for "What Happens In Vegas".



This is the 11th time I've made the list since I first appeared in 2004. I missed out last year; the last story I had was "The Witch of Waxahachie" in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...